The WTO Trade Policy Review of India, 1998
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajesh Chadha & Sanjib Pohit & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1998. "Analysis of India's Policy Reforms," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 235-259, March.
- Arvind Panagariya, 1999. "Trade Policy in South Asia: Recent Liberalisation and Future Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 353-378, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Nixson, Frederick, 2004. "Non-Tariff Measures, Technological Capability Building and Exports in India's Pharmaceutical Firms," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Beyza Ural Marchand & Ray Rees & Raymond Riezman, 2013.
"The effect of parental labor supply on child schooling: evidence from trade liberalization in India,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 151-173, June.
- Ural Marchand, Beyza & Rees, Ray & Riezman, Raymond, 2011. "The Effect of Parental Labor Supply on Child Schooling: Evidence from Trade Liberalization in India," Working Papers 2011-21, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2000. "Agricultural trade policy reform in South Asia: the role of the Uruguay round and policy options for the future WTO agenda," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 169-193.
- Anwarjl Hoda & Rajeev Ahuja, 2003. "Agreement on subsidies and countervailing measures: need for clarification and improvement," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 101, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0309012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .