Implications Of The Economic Rise Of The PRC For Asean and India: Trade and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina, 2001. "Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organisation for China and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1205-1219, September.
- C. H. Kwan, 2002. "The Rise of China and Asia's Flying-Geese Pattern of Economic Development: An Empirical Analysis Based on US Import Statistics," Discussion papers 02009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1997. "The Global Age: From a Sceptical South to a Fearful North," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 259-283, May.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2002. "The Impact Of China´S Accession To Wto On The Exports Of Developing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 160, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001.
"Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2623, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
- Sadhana Srivastava & Rahul Sen, 2004. "Competing for Global FDI: Opportunities and Challenges for the Indian Economy," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 5(2), pages 233-260, September.
- T.N. Srinivasan, 2001. "India's Reform of External Sector Policies and Future Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Working Papers 830, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ted Tschang, 2003. "China's Software Industry and Its Implications for India," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 205, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsvigorous policy; debate; Asia; Economic Rise; ASEAN; Indonesia; Malaysia; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; intra-regional; economic interactions; commercial services; potential impact;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-07-31 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-31 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-07-31 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .