Implications Of The Economic Rise Of The PRC For Asean and India: Trade and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina, 2001. "Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organisation for China and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9), pages 1205-1219, September.
- C. H. Kwan, 2002. "The Rise of China and Asia's Flying-Geese Pattern of Economic Development: An Empirical Analysis Based on US Import Statistics," Discussion papers 02009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- T.N. Srinivasan, 2001. "India's Reform of External Sector Policies and Future Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Working Papers 830, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Srinivasan, T.N., 2001. "India's Reform of External Sector Policies and Future Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Center Discussion Papers 28428, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001.
"Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2623, The World Bank.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2002. "The Impact Of China´S Accession To Wto On The Exports Of Developing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 160, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Sadhana Srivastava & Rahul Sen, 2004. "Competing for Global FDI: Opportunities and Challenges for the Indian Economy," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 5(2), pages 233-260, September.
- Ted Tschang, 2003. "China's Software Industry and Its Implications for India," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 205, OECD Publishing.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1997. "The Global Age: From a Sceptical South to a Fearful North," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 259-283, May.
More about this item
Keywordsvigorous policy; debate; Asia; Economic Rise; ASEAN; Indonesia; Malaysia; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; intra-regional; economic interactions; commercial services; potential impact;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-07-31 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-31 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-07-31 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.