Report NEP-SEA-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Sadhana Srivastava, 2010. "Implications Of The Economic Rise Of The PRC For Asean and India: Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers id:2680, eSocialSciences.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Chang Li Lin, 2010. "Regional Responses To The Southeast Asian Economic Crisis: A Case Of Self-Help Or No Help?," Working Papers id:2685, eSocialSciences.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Y. Siregar & Graham Bird, 2010. "Examining The Case For Reserve Pooling In East Asia: Empirical Analysis," Working Papers id:2679, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2219 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "The Japanese Economy and Economic Policy in Light of the East Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers id:2695, eSocialSciences.
- Tapasvi I Puwar & Tiina M Murtola & S S Vasan & Dileep V. Mavalankar, 2010. "Quantifying the Impact of Chikungunya and Dengue on Tourism Revenues," Working Papers id:2687, eSocialSciences.
- Viroj Tangcharoensathien & Tanattha Kittisopee & Puree Anantachoti, 2010. "Radio drug advertisement situation and regulation in Thailand," Working Papers id:2697, eSocialSciences.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "Sand in the Wheels of International Finance: Revisiting the Debate in Light of the East Asian Mayhem," Working Papers id:2686, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Archanun KOHPAIBOON, 2010. "Exporters' Response to FTA Tariff Preferences: Evidence from Thailand," Discussion papers 10039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Scott Atran & Jeremy Ginges, 2009. "How Words Could End a War," Post-Print ijn_00505432, HAL.