Globalization of finance and the challenge of national financial sector development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Osakwe & Lawrence Schembri, 1998. "Currency crises and fixed exchange rates in the 1990s: A review," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1998(Autumn), pages 23-38.
- James A. Hanson & Patrick Honohan & Giovanni Majnoni, 2003. "Globalization and National Financial Systems," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15160.
- Robert Wade, 2000. "Out of the Box: Rethinking the governance of international financial markets," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 145-157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007.
"10 Years after the crisis: Thailand's financial system reform,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 4-20, February.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "10 Years after the Crisis: Thailand's Financial System Reform," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-356, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Elio Iannuzzi & Massimiliano Berardi & Sergio Mazzarella, 2013. "L'evoluzione delle crisi finanziarie: tra politiche di rigore ed esigenze di sviluppo," ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 79-107.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:17:y:2006:i:2:p:316-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .