Does Inflation Targeting Help Reduce Financial Dollarization?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2013)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Salvatore Capasso & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2016. "Domestic or Foreign Currency? Remittances and the Composition of Deposits and Loans," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 220, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R. & Sokolov, V., 2013.
"Regional Inflation and Financial Dollarization,"
2013-073, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brown, Martin & Haas, Ralph De & Sokolov, Vladimir, 2015. "Regional Inflation and Financial Dollarization," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 22, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Brown, Martin & De Haas, Ralph & Sokolov, Vladimir, 2013. "Regional Inflation and Financial Dollarization," Working Papers on Finance 1327, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Martin Brown & Helmut Stix, 2015. "The euroization of bank deposits in Eastern Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(81), pages 95-139.
- Martin Brown & Helmut Stix, 2014. "The Euroization of Bank Deposits in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 197, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Brown, Martin & Stix, Helmut, 2014. "The Euroization of Bank Deposits in Eastern Europe," Working Papers on Finance 1412, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Radhika Pandey & Gurnain Pasricha & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2015. "Motivations for Capital Controls and Their Effectiveness," Staff Working Papers 15-5, Bank of Canada.
- Pandey, Radhika & Pasricha, Gurnain K. & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2016. "Motivations for capital controls and their effectiveness," Working Papers 16/168, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Balima, Wenéyam Hippolyte & Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru, 2017. "Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 360-377.
- de Haas, R. & Brown, M. & Sokolov, V., 2015. "Regional Inflation, Financial Integration and Dollarization (This is a revision of CentER DP 2013-073)," Discussion Paper 2015-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Weneyam Hippolyte BALIMA, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?," Working Papers 201504, CERDI.
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?," Working Papers halshs-01128239, HAL.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2015. "Is Loan Dollarization Contagious across Countries? Evidence from Transition Economies," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 200, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Marco Terrones, 2016. "Financial De-Dollarization; A Global Perspective and the Peruvian Experience," IMF Working Papers 16/97, .
- Ardakani, Omid & Kishor, Kundan & Song, Suyong, 2015. "On the Effectiveness of Inflation Targeting: Evidence from a Semiparametric Approach," MPRA Paper 75091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thornton, John & Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2017. "The impact of fiscal rules on sovereign risk premia: International evidence," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 63-67.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:45:y:2013:i:7:p:1253-1274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed