Globalization and National Financial Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturo Galindo & Leonardo Leiderman, 2005.
"Living with Dollarization and the Route to Dedollarization,"
Research Department Publications
4397, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Arturo Galindo & Leonardo Leiderman, 2005. "Living with Dollarization and the Route to Dedollarization," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1553, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2006.
"Access to financial services: a review of the issues and public policy objectives,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 17, pages 16-19.
- Stijn Claessens, 2006. "Access to Financial Services: A Review of the Issues and Public Policy Objectives," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 207-240.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2005. "Access to financial services: a review of the issues and public policy objectives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3589, The World Bank.
- Obadan, Mike I., 2006. "Globalization of finance and the challenge of national financial sector development," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 316-332, April.
- Dewan Mostafizur Rahman Author_Email: & Kohinur Akter, 2011. "Financial Liberalization And Interest Rate Convergence-An Empirical Study On Bangladesh," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-456, Conference Master Resources.
- Koji KUBO, 2008. "Do Foreign Currency Deposits Promote Or Deter Financial Intermediary Development In Low-Income Countries? An Empirical Analysis Of Cross-Country Data," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(3), pages 264-289.
- -, Anurag, 2012. "Dollarization:Demand of time or the result of mismanagement of economy," MPRA Paper 58619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bumba Mukherjee & Vineeta Yadav & Sergio Bejar, 2014. "Candidate-centred systems, public banks and equity market restrictions in developing democracies," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 670-709, June.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2009.
"Latin America: The Missing Financial Crisis,"
18780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2009. "Latin America: the missing financial crisis," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Office in Washington 6, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bumba Mukherjee & Benjamin E. Bagozzi, 2013. "The IMF, Domestic Public Sector Banks, and Currency Crises in Developing States," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Stijn Claessens & Erik Feijen, 2006. "Financial Sector Development and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7145, June.
- repec:eip:journl:y:2016:i:4:p:106-117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Financial Economics Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Macroeconomic Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .