On the International Effects of Inflation Targeting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:108-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armand FOUEJIEU AZANGUE, 2012. "Coping with the Recent Financial Crisis, did Inflation Targeting Make Any Difference?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 370, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Balima, Wenéyam Hippolyte & Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru, 2017.
"Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 360-377.
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2017. "Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?," Post-Print halshs-01426508, HAL.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Tillmann, Peter, 2012.
"Inflation targeting and inflation persistence in Asia–Pacific,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 360-373.
- Stefan Gerlach & Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence in Asia-Pacific," Working Papers 252011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- M. Fratzscher & C. Grosse Steffen & M. Rieth, 2017. "Inflation Targeting as a Shock Absorber," Working papers 655, Banque de France.
- Peter Tillmann, 2013.
"Inflation Targeting and Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Korea,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 147-161, May.
- Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Korea," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201122, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ardakani, Omid & Kishor, Kundan & Song, Suyong, 2015. "On the Effectiveness of Inflation Targeting: Evidence from a Semiparametric Approach," MPRA Paper 75091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Li, Jie, 2016. "Exchange rate regimes and real exchange rate volatility: Does inflation targeting help or hurt?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 62-72.
- Armand Fouejieu Azangue, 2012. "Coping with the Recent Financial Crisis, did Inflation Targeting Make Any Difference?," Working Papers halshs-00826277, HAL.
- Christian H Ebeke, 2014. "Private Saving Accelerations," IMF Working Papers 14/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Weneyam Hippolyte BALIMA, 2015.
"Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?,"
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?," Working Papers halshs-01128239, HAL.
- Christian Mumssen & Yasemin Bal Gunduz & Christian H Ebeke & Linda Kaltani, 2013. "IMF-Supported Programs in Low Income Countries; Economic Impact over the Short and Longer Term," IMF Working Papers 13/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian H Ebeke & Armand Fouejieu, 2015. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 15/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Calixte Ahokpossi & Laurence Allain & Giovanna Bua, 2014. "A Constrained Choice? Impact of Concessionality Requirements on Borrowing Behavior," IMF Working Papers 14/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Minea, Alexandru & Tapsoba, René, 2014. "Does inflation targeting improve fiscal discipline?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 185-203.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Republic of Poland; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/174, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:195-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.