Trade and industrialization in developing economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wacziarg, Romain & Wallack, Jessica Seddon, 2004.
"Trade liberalization and intersectoral labor movements,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 411-439, December.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Seddon, Jessica, 2000. "Trade Liberalization and Intersectoral Labor Movements," Research Papers 1652, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Greenaway, David & Morgan, Wyn & Wright, Peter W, 1998. "Trade Reform, Adjustment and Growth: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1547-61, September.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2004.
"Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?,"
in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 499-526
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2003. "Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?," NBER Working Papers 9578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Grossman, Gene M., 1989.
"Product Development and International Trade,"
3445094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Product Development and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988. "Product Development And International Trade," Papers 132, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 1998. "Regional Integration and Economic Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 251-70, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1990.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A. & Romer, Paul M., 1991.
"International trade with endogenous technological change,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 971-1001, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "International Trade with Endogenous Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 3594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios Vamvakidis & Sergei Dodzin, 1999. "Trade and Industrialization in Developing Agricultural Economies," IMF Working Papers 99/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Bob Rowthorn, 1997. "Deindustrialization; Causes and Implications," IMF Working Papers 97/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998.
"Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-98, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1992.
"Trade orientation, distortions and growth in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 31-57, July.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Trade Orientation, Distortions and Growth in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to Cross-National Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios Vamvakidis, 1999. "Regional Trade Agreements or Broad Liberalization: Which Path Leads to Faster Growth?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 3.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990.
"Comparative Advantage and Long-run Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 796-815, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:75:y:2004:i:1:p:319-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.