Revisiting the infant industry argument
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2007.
"Trade policy, trade volumes and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 52-71, March.
- Fernandes, Ana M., 2003. "Trade policy, trade volumes, and plant-level productivity in Colombian manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3064, The World Bank.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, .
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers
_122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Melitz, Marc J., 2005.
"When and how should infant industries be protected?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 177-196, May.
- Melitz, Marc, 2005. "When and How Should Infant Industries Be Protected?," Scholarly Articles 3228378, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mazumdar, Joy, 2001. "Imported machinery and growth in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 209-224, June.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Srinivasan, Krishna, 1997. "Duration of firms in an infant industry: the case of Indian computer hardware," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 157-167, June.
- Klarita Gërxhani, 2004. "The Informal Sector in Developed and Less Developed Countries: A Literature Survey," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 120(3_4), pages 267-300, 09.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 369-405.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miravete, Eugenio J., 2003.
"Time-consistent protection with learning by doing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 761-790, October.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2001. "Time-Consistent Protection with Learning by Doing," CEPR Discussion Papers 2937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miravete, E.J., 1997. "Time-Consistent Protection With Learning by Doing," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 395.97, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Luzio, Eduardo & Greenstein, Shane, 1995. "Measuring the Performance of a Protected Infant Industry: The Case of Brazilian Microcomputers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 622-33, November.
- Hasan, Rana, 2002. "The impact of imported and domestic technologies on the productivity of firms: panel data evidence from Indian manufacturing firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 23-49, October.
- Dodzin, Sergei & Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 2004. "Trade and industrialization in developing economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 319-328, October.
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1969. "The Case against Infant-Industry Tariff Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 295-305, May/June.
- Atsushi Ohyama & Serguey Braguinsky & Kevin M. Murphy, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Ability and Market Selection in an Infant Industry: Evidence from the Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 354-381, April.
- Lee, Jaymin, 1997. "The maturation and growth of infant industries: The case of Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1271-1281, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:84:y:2007:i:1:p:104-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.