On the determinants of core labour standards: the case of developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Busse, Matthias, 2002. "Do Labor Standards Affect Comparative Advantage in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1921-1932, November.
- David KUCERA, 2002. "Core labour standards and foreign direct investment," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 141(1-2), pages 31-69, March.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M Stern, 2001.
"Child Labor: Theory, Evidence, and Policy,"
474, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001. "Child Labor: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0111, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Robert C. Shelburne, 2001. "An Explanation of the International Variation in the Prevalence of Child Labour," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 359-378, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2002. "Does Globalization Increase Child Labor? Evidence from Vietnam," NBER Working Papers 8760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Frank Somogyi, 2009.
"Globalization and Protection of Employment,"
KOF Working papers
09-238, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," Papers 435, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Somogyi, Frank, 2012. "Globalization and protection of employment," MPRA Paper 39426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Somogyi, Frank, 2009. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," MPRA Paper 17535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6264 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:470016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013.
"Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 829-842.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19288, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Globalization and Labor Market Institutions: International Empirical Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 154, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:bla:kyklos:v:70:y:2017:i:1:p:129-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davies, Ronald B. & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"A race to the bottom in labor standards? An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 1-14.
- Ronald B. Davies & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "A Race to the Bottom in Labour Standards? An Empirical Investigation," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp385, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "A race to the bottom in labour standards? An empirical investigation," Working Papers 201123, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Matthias Busse & Christian Spielmann, 2006.
"Gender Inequality and Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 362-379, August.
- Busse, Matthias & Spielmann, Christian, 2004. "Gender Inequality and Trade," HWWA Discussion Papers 308, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Spielmann, Christian & Busse, Matthias, 2005. "Gender Inequality and Trade," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2015. "Rewards of (Dis)Integration," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 68(1), pages 3-27, January.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- Jayjit Roy, 2016. "Employment Protection Legislation and International Trade," Working Papers 16-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Konstantin M. Wacker & Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2011. "Do Multinationals Influence Labor Standards? A Close Look at US Outward FDI," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 98, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:2:p:211-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.