Review of Marketing Science
November 2015, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-40 Role of Advertising and Consumer Interest in the Motion Picture Industry
by Huang Dongling & Strijnev Andrei & Ratchford Brian
- 41-58 When Can a Durable Goods Seller Price Discriminate Intertemporally?
by Kolay Sreya
- 59-93 A Multimarket Analysis of Inter-dependent Consumer Response Sensitivities
by Voleti Sudhir
January 2014, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-36 Eliminating the Outside Good Bias in Logit Models of Demand with Aggregate Data
by Huang Dongling & Rojas Christian
November 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 33-53 Examining the Dynamics of Consumer Interest and Live Performance Event TicketSales in the Presence of a Critical Industry-Wide Event
by Tseng Peggy H. & Kulkarni Gauri
September 2013, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-31 A Model of Heterogeneous Multicategory Choice for Market Basket Analysis
by Dippold Katrin & Hruschka Harald
September 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-29 Reference Dependence and Conjoint Analysis
by Davis Brennan & Currim Imran S. & Sarin Rakesh K.
October 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-32 Competitive Effects of Mass Customization
by Loginova Oksana
- 1-35 The Internalization of Advertising Services: An Inter-Industry Analysis
by Horsky Sharon & Michael Steven C. & Silk Alvin J.
December 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-55 The Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services: An Economic Analysis
by Arzaghi Mohammad & Berndt Ernst R. & Davis James C. & Silk Alvin J.
April 2011, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-19 Solving Share Equations in Logit Models Using the LambertW Function
by Aravindakshan Ashwin & Ratchford Brian
July 2010, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-14 Kish: Where Customers Pay As They Wish
by Kim Ju-Young & Natter Martin & Spann Martin
- 1-20 DemoImpact: Modeling, Forecasting and Managing the Impact of Major US Sociodemographic Trends on Multi-Category Snack Consumption
by Girju Marina M & Adams Michelle J & Ratchford Brian
- 1-21 Analyzing Causal Effects with Observational Studies for Evidence-based Marketing at IBM
by Manganaris Stefanos & Bhasin Ruchi & Reid Michael & Hermiz Keith B
October 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-29 Generic Advertising, Brand Advertising and Price Competition: An Analysis of Free-Riding Effects and Coordination Mechanisms
by Roma Paolo & Perrone Giovanni
July 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-34 An Empirical Comparison of Methods for Clustering Problems: Are There Benefits from Having a Statistical Model?
by Andrews Rick L & Brusco Michael & Currim Imran S & Davis Brennan
June 2010, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-28 Competition, Risk and Return in the US Grocery Industry
by Corstjens Marcel & Vanderheyden Ludo
- 1-28 A Utility-Based Diffusion Model Applied to the Digital Camera Case
by Orbach Yair & Fruchter Gila E.
July 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
February 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-23 Survival Determinants for Online Retailers
by Nikolaeva Ralitza & Kalwani Manohar U & Robinson William T & Sriram S.
August 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-36 Quality, Sunk Costs and Competition
by Crespi John M. & Marette Stephan
December 2009, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-31 The Privacy Paradox: The Case of Secondary Disclosure
by D'Souza Giles & Phelps Joseph E
- 1-51 A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Alternate Auction Policies for Search Advertisements
by Balachander Subramanian & Kannan Karthik & Schwartz David G
August 2008, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-39 Investigating the Relationship Between Advertising and Pricing in a Channel with Private Label Offering: A Theoretic Model
by Karray Salma & Martín-Herrán Guiomar
April 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-3 Editorial
by Winer Russell S
November 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-26 The Effect of Variability in Price on Consumer Brand Choice
by Murthi B. P. S. & Haruvy Ernan & Zhang He
October 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-32 Designing Experimental Auctions for Marketing Research: The Effect of Values, Distributions, and Mechanisms on Incentives for Truthful Bidding
by Lusk Jayson L & Alexander Corinne & Rousu Matthew C.
September 2007, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-51 A Model of Promotion-Free Retail Pricing of Durable Products
by Balachander Subramanian
August 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-26 Magazines and their Companion Websites: Competing Outlet Channels?
by Kaiser Ulrich
February 2006, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-18 Store Brand Strength
by Tyagi Rajeev K.
- 1-41 An Empirical Real-Time Test for Takeoff with Applications to Cellular Telephony
by Wiorkowski John J & Gylys Victoria A
July 2005, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-20 Vertical Control of Cournot Wholesalers in Spatial Competition: Exclusive Territories? Or Maximum Retail Price Stipulations?
by Nariu Tatsuhiko & Flath David
- 1-21 Modeling Selectivity in Households' Purchase Quantity Outcomes: A Count Data Approach
by Zhang Qin & Seetharaman P.B. & Narasimhan Chakravarthi
- 1-24 Measurement Context Effects in Telephone-Survey-Based Tests of Causal Models
by Agarwal Sanjeev & Teas R. Kenneth
October 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-23 Long-term Profit Impact Of Integrated Marketing Communications Program
by Raman Kalyan & Naik Prasad A.
September 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
July 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-22 Buyer Shopping Costs and Retail Pricing: An Indirect Empirical Test
by Lee Sang-Yong T. & Png Ivan P.L.
June 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-51 Holding Company Cost Economies in the Global Advertising and Marketing Services Business
by Silk Alvin J. & Berndt Ernst R.
March 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-20 Product Entry Timing in Dual Distribution Channels: The Case of the Movie Industry
by Prasad Ashutosh & Bronnenberg Bart & Mahajan Vijay
January 2004, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-14 The Relationship between Market Share and Information in a High-Tech Industry
by Theoharakis Vasilis & Vakratsas Demetrios & Wong Veronica
- 1-25 Durable Good, Extended Warranty and Channel Coordination
by Desai Preyas S & Padmanabhan Paddy
- 1-41 Assessing Heterogeneity in Discrete Choice Models Using a Dirichlet Process Prior
by Kim Jin Gyo & Menzefricke Ulrich & Feinberg Fred M.
August 2003, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-26 Competitive Entry and Pricing Responses to Product Innovation
by Bayus Barry & Chintagunta Pradeep
- 1-28 Measuring National Brands' Equity over Store Brands
by Sethuraman Raj
- 1-41 The Economic Viability of Frequency Reward Programs in a Strategic Competitive Environment
by Kopalle Praveen K & Neslin Scott A