A Stormy Day on an Open Field: Asymmetry and Convergence in the Global Economy
In: Globalisation, Living Standards and Inequality: Recent Progress and Continuing Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: David Gruen & Terry O'Brien & Jeremy Lawson (ed.) Globalisation, Living Standards and Inequality: Recent Progress and Continuing Challenges, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2002.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2002-04.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000.
"Natural openness and good government,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2411, The World Bank.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Natural Openness and Good Government," NBER Working Papers 7765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Ul Haque, Nadeem, 1998. "What macroeconomic policies are"sound?"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1995, The World Bank.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2002-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.