Currency crises and fixed exchange rates in the 1990s: A review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Saxena, Sweta C. & Tovar, Camilo E., 2012.
"Chronicle of currency collapses: Re examining the effects on output,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 680-708.
- Matthieu Bussière & Sweta c Saxena & Camilo Tovar, 2010. "Chronicle of currency collapses: re-examining the effects on output," BIS Working Papers 314, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Saxena, Sweta C. & Tovar, Camilo E., 2010. "Chronicle of currency collapses: re-examining the effects on output," Working Paper Series 1226, European Central Bank.
- Obadan, Mike I., 2006. "Globalization of finance and the challenge of national financial sector development," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 316-332, April.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Nicholas Rowe, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Stabilisation: Fixed Exchange Rates vs Inflation Targeting vs Price Level Targeting,"
Carleton Economic Papers
99-15, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 22 Mar 2000.
- Dehejia, Vivek & Rowe, Nicholas, 2000. "Macroeconomic Stabilization: Fixed Exchange Rates Vs Inflation Targeting Vs Price Level Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 2460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Osakwe, Patrick N. & Schembri, Lawrence L., 2002.
"Real effects of collapsing exchange rate regimes: an application to Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 299-325, August.
- Osakwe, Patrick & Schembri, Lawrence, 1999. "Real Effects of Collapsing Exchange Rate Regimes: An Application to Mexico," Staff Working Papers 99-10, Bank of Canada.
- Patrick N. Osakwe & Lawrence L. Schembri, 1999. "Real Effects of Collapsing Exchange Rate Regimes: An Application to Mexico," Carleton Economic Papers 99-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- Erjon Luci & Marta Muco & Elvira Sojli, 2006. "Euroisation in Albania: From Spontaneous to Consensual," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 71, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kenneth Coates, 2006. "Measurement Problems in Household International Remittances," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 95-115, July-Dece.
- Isabelle Strauss-Kahn, 2006. "Secrecy in Foreign exchange Interventions: the Point of View of a Practitioner in a European Context," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 159-179, July-Dece.
- Trevor Campbell, 2006. "The Impact of Barbados’ Investment Climate on its Foreign Direct Investment Inflows," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 143-157, July-Dece.
- Gonzalo Llosa & Vicente Tuesta & Marco Vega, 2006. "A BVAR Forecasting Model for Peruvian Inflation," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 117-141, July-Dece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:1998:y:1998:i:autumn98:p:23-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.