A BVAR Forecasting Model for Peruvian Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Neely, 2001.
"The practice of central bank intervention: looking under the hood,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 1-10.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2000. "The practice of central bank intervention: looking under the hood," Working Papers 2000-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patrick Osakwe & Lawrence Schembri, 1998. "Currency crises and fixed exchange rates in the 1990s: A review," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1998(Autumn), pages 23-38.
- BARNETT Richard & OZERTURK Saltuk, "undated". "Secrecy versus Selective Disclosure in Sterilized Foreign Exchange Interventions," EcoMod2003 330700008, EcoMod.
- Ghosh, Atish R., 1992.
"Is it signalling? Exchange intervention and the dollar-Deutschemark rate,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 201-220, May.
- Ghosh, A.R., 1990. "Is It Signalling Exchange Intervention And The Dollar- Deutschemark Rate," Papers 48, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993. "On Exchange Rates," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061546, January.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M & Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1993. "Does Foreign-Exchange Intervention Matter? The Portfolio Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1356-1369, December.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2005. "Strategies of exchange rate policy in G3 economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 68-74, October.
- Helmut Stix, 2002. "Does Central Bank Intervention Influence the Probability of a Speculative Attack? Evidence from the EMS," Working Papers 80, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castillo, Paul & Montoro, Carlos & Tuesta, Vicente, 2007. "Hechos estilizados de la economía peruana," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 14, pages 33-75.
- Gachet, Ivan & Maldonado, Diego & Pérez, Wilson, 2008.
"Determinantes de la Inflación en una Economía Dolarizada: El Caso Ecuatoriano
[Determinants of Inflation in a Dollarized Economy: The Case of Ecuador]," MPRA Paper 17101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro & Vicente Tuesta, 2006. "Measuring the Natural Interest Rate for the Peruvian Economy," Working Papers 2006-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Salas, Jorge, 2009. "¿Qué explica las fluctuaciones de la inflación en el Perú en el periodo 2002-2008? Evidencia de un análisis VAR estructural," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 16, pages 9-36.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro & Vicente Tuesta, 2006. "Stylized Facts of the Peruvian Economy," Working Papers 2006-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Adina Popescu & Alina Carare, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Risk-Premium Shocks in Hungary; Results from a Large Bayesian VAR," IMF Working Papers 11/259, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneya:v:xix:y:2006:i:2:p:117-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemlamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.