The Consequences of China's WTO Accession on its Neighbors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Wing Thye Woo, 2003. "The Consequences of China's WTO Accession for Its Neighbors," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 1-38.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKibbin, Warwick J & Vines, David, 2000. "Modelling Reality: The Need for Both Inter-temporal Optimization and Stickiness in Models for Policy-Making," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 106-137, Winter.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998.
"The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Discussion Papers 118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & K. K. Tang, 2000.
"Trade and Financial Reform in China: Impacts on the World Economy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(8), pages 979-1003, August.
- Warwick J McKibbin & K K Tang, 1998. "The Global Economic Impacts of Trade and Financial Reform in China," Departmental Working Papers 1998-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Wing Thye Woo, 1999. "The Economics and Politics of Transition to an Open Market Economy: China," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 153, OECD Publishing.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001.
"Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2623, The World Bank.
- Wing Thye Woo, "undated". "Chinese Economic Growth: Sources And Prospects," Department of Economics 96-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyers, Rod, 2015.
"International effects of China's rise and transition: Neoclassical and Keynesian perspectives,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-19.
- Rod Tyers, 2013. "International Effects of China's Rise and Transition: Neoclassical and Keynesian Perspectives," CAMA Working Papers 2013-44, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "International Effects of China’s Rise and Transition: Neoclassical and Keynesian Perspectives," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "International Effects of China’s Rise and Transition: Neoclassical and Keynesian Perspectives," CAMA Working Papers 2014-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2007. "Is China’s FDI Coming at the Expense of Other Countries?," Chapters,in: Foreign Direct Investment in Europe, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2011. "A structural modeling of exchange rate, prices and interest rates between Malaysia-China in the liberalization era," MPRA Paper 32955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2007.
"Is China’s FDI Coming at the Expense of Other Countries?,"
Chapters,in: Foreign Direct Investment in Europe, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tong, Hui, 2007. "Is China's FDI coming at the expense of other countries?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 153-172, June.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2005. "Is China's FDI Coming at the Expense of Other Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benoît Mercereau, 2005. "FDI Flows to Asia; Did the Dragon Crowd Out the Tigers?," IMF Working Papers 05/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisha Houston & Julia Minty & Nathan Dal Bon, 2008. "Investment in East Asia since the Asian financial crisis," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 13-34, July.
- Matthieu Bussière & Bernd Schnatz, 2009.
"Evaluating China’s Integration in World Trade with a Gravity Model Based Benchmark,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 85-111.
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu, 2006. "Evaluating China’s integration in world trade with a gravity model based benchmark," Working Paper Series 693, European Central Bank.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tong, Hui, 2006. "Fear of China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 226-240, April.
- Rammal, Hussain Gulzar & Zurbruegg, Ralf, 2006. "The impact of regulatory quality on intra-foreign direct investment flows in the ASEAN markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 401-414, August.
- Elena IANCHOVICHINA & Will MARTIN, 2006. "Trade Impacts of China's World Trade Organization Accession," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 45-65.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-01-08 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2004-01-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2004-01-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2004-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-01-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-01-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2003-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .