Global Relative Price Shocks: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies
In: Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adam Cagliarini & Warwick McKibbin, 2009. "Global Relative Price Shocks: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2009-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998.
"The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, "undated". "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Discussion Papers 118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2002. "A simple approach to international monetary policy coordination," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 177-196, June.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, January.
- Aoki, Kosuke, 2001. "Optimal monetary policy responses to relative-price changes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 55-80, August.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKibbin, Warwick J & Vines, David, 2000. "Modelling Reality: The Need for Both Inter-temporal Optimization and Stickiness in Models for Policy-Making," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 106-137, Winter.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manalo, Josef & Perera, Dilhan & Rees, Daniel M., 2015.
"Exchange rate movements and the Australian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 53-62.
- Josef Manalo & Dilhan Perera & Daniel Rees, 2014. "Exchange Rate Movements and the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Peter Tulip, 2014.
"The Effect of the Mining Boom on the Australian Economy,"
Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 17-22, December.
- Peter Downes & Kevin Hanslow & Peter Tulip, 2014. "The Effect of the Mining Boom on the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Valdivia, Daney, 2015. "Handbook on DSGE models: some useful tips in modeling a DSGE models," MPRA Paper 61347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2016.
"Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 198-212.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "Oil prices and global factor macroeconomic variables," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Warwick J McKibbin & Andrew Stoeckel, 2018. "Modelling a complex world: improving macro-models," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 329-347.
- Babatunde .Wasiu. ADEOYE & Olufemi Muibi SAIBU, 2014. "Monetary Policy Shocks and Exchange Rate Volatility in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 544-562, April.
More about this item
Keywordsrelative price shocks; productivity; risk premia; monetary policy; developing economies; G-Cubed; DSGE models;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2009-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.