The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-01-17 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-FMK-2009-01-17 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .