Report NEP-FDG-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatom, John, 2008. "Is the financial crisis causing a recession?," MPRA Paper 12712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 14656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Martínez, y José L. Torres & Jesús Rodríguez-López & José L. Torres, 2008. "Productivity growth and technological change in Europe and us," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/12, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Julen ESTEBAN-PRETEL & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2009. "On the Role of Policy Interventions in Structural Change and Economic Development: The Case of Postwar Japan," Discussion papers 09001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jesús Rodríguez & José L.Torres, 2008. "Technological sources of productivity growth in Japan, the Us and Germany: What makes the difference?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/15, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2008. "Revisiting Solow’s Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth," Working Papers 200805, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Hiroki Arato, 2009. "Optimal Operational Monetary Policy Rules in an Endogenous Growth Model: a calibrated analysis," KIER Working Papers 663, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hailu, Yohannes G. & Kahsai, Mulugeta S. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Jackson, Randall W., 2009. "Is Income Inequality Endogenous in Regional Growth?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46320, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chali, Nondo & Mulugeta, Kahsai, 2009. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from COMESA Countries," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46450, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "The Relevance of Judicial Procedure for Economic Growth," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200828, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).