Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from COMESA Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2000.
"The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: time series evidence from Asian developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 615-625, December.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John, 1999. "The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: Time series evidence from Asian developing countries," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123754, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afees A. Salisu & Tirimisyu F. Oloko & Ismail Okunoye & Olaide Opeloyeru & Nafisat Olabisi, 2018. "Energy consumption and economic growth in oil importing and oil exporting countries: A Panel ARDL approach," Working Papers 048, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption; GDP; Panel Causality tests; International Development; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; O13; O55;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-01-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-01-17 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .