Energy, economic growth and causality in developing countries : A case study of Tanzania and Nigeria
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Pierce, David A. & Haugh, Larry D., 1977. "Causality in temporal systems : Characterization and a survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-293, May.
- Ebohon, Obas John, 1992. "Empirical analysis of energy consumption behaviour An input to an effective energy plan in Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 781-796, August.
- Robert H. Rasche & John A. Tatom, 1977. "The effects of the new energy regime on economic capacity, production, and prices," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 2-12.
- Arthur M. Okun, 1974. "Unemployment and Output in 1974," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(2), pages 495-506.
- Arthur M. Okun, 1975. "A Postmortem of the 1974 Recession," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(1), pages 207-221.
- George L. Perry, 1977. "Potential Output and Productivity," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(1), pages 11-60.
- Giersch, Herbert & Wolter, Frank, 1983. "Towards an Explanation of the Productivity Slowdown: An Acceleration-Deceleration Hypothesis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369), pages 35-55, March.
- George L. Perry, 1975. "Policy Alternatives for 1974," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(1), pages 222-237.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:5:p:447-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.