Productivity and Economic Growth
In: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
5973.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:5973||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Epstein, L. & Denny, M., 1980. "Endogenous capital utilization in a short-run production model : Theory and an empiral application," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 189-207, February.
- Elias, Victor Jorge, 1978. "Sources of Economic Growth in Latin American Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 362-370, August.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Yatchew, Adonis J., 1985. "The empirical determination of technology and expectations : A simplified procedure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 235-258, February.
- Beckmann, Martin J & Sato, Ryuzo, 1969. "Aggregate Production Functions and Types of Technical Progress: A Statistical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 88-101, March.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1986. "Editors' introduction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-5.
- Eisner, Robert, 1972. "Components of Capital Expenditures: Replacement and Modernization Versus Expansion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 297-305, August.
- Burgess, David F, 1974. "A Cost Minimization Approach to Import Demand Equations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(2), pages 225-234, May.
- Giersch, Herbert & Wolter, Frank, 1983. "Towards an Explanation of the Productivity Slowdown: An Acceleration-Deceleration Hypothesis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(369), pages 35-55, March.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1971. "Aggregate Production Functions and the Explanation of Wages: A Simulation Experiment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(4), pages 305-325, November.
- Forsund, Finn R & Jansen, Eilev S, 1983. " Technical Progress and Structural Change in the Norwegian Primary Aluminum Industry," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 113-126.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Foot, David K, 1971. "The Other Half of Gross Investment: Replacement and Modernization Expenditures," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(1), pages 49-58, February.
- Fuss, Melvyn A, 1977. "The Structure of Technology over Time: A Model for Testing the "Putty-Clay" Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1797-1821, November.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Forsund, Finn R & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1979.
"Frontier Production Functions and Technical Progress: A Study of General Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1977. "Frontier Production Functions and Technical Progress: A Study of Teneral Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants," Working Paper Series 16, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Balassa, Bela & Bertrand, Trent J, 1970. "Growth Performance of Eastern European Economies and Comparable Western European Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 314-320, May.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Michael W. Tretheway, 1984. "Economies of Density versus Economies of Scale: Why Trunk and Local Service Airline Costs Differ," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 471-489, Winter.
- Blackorby, Charles & Primont, Daniel & Russell, R. Robert, 1977. "On testing separability restrictions with flexible functional forms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-209, March.
- Denny, Michael & Fuss, Melvyn A, 1977. "The Use of Approximation Analysis to Test for Separability and the Existence of Consistent Aggregates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, June.
- Coen, Robert M, 1975. "Investment Behavior, the Measurement of Depreciation, and Tax Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 59-74, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.