The Measurement of Capital
- Usher, Dan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erwin Diewert, 2009. "The aggregation of capital over vintages in a model of embodied technical progress," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, pages 1-19.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Measuring Capital," NBER Working Papers 9526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hofmeister, Zlatina & der Helm, Ruben van, 2017. "Estimating non-financial assets by institutional sector for the euro area," Statistics Paper Series 23, European Central Bank.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2001. "Which (Old) Ideas on Productivity Measurement Are Ready to Use?," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 85-102 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2012. "Rejoinder to Gu on "Estimating Capital Input for Measuring Business Sector Multifactor Productivity Growth in Canada"," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 24, pages 63-72, Fall.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fixler, Dennis & Zieschang, Kimberly, 2012.
"Problems with the Measurement of Banking Services in a National Accounting Framework,"
Economics working papers
erwin_diewert-2012-14, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 Apr 2012.
- Erwin Diewert & Dennis Fixler & Kimberly Zieschang, 2012. "Problems with the Measurement of Banking Services in a National Accounting Framework," Discussion Papers 2012-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1995. "Price and Volume Measures in the System of National Accounts," NBER Working Papers 5103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masao Nakamura & Alice O. Nakamura & Peter Tiessen & W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Information failure as an alternative explanation of under investment in R&D," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 231-239.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Ann Marie Smith, 1994. "Productivity Measurement for a Distribution Firm," NBER Working Papers 4812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hofman, André A., 1991. "The role of capital in Latin America: a comparative perspective of six countries for 1950-1989," Series Históricas 4, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Diewert W.Erwin, 2010. "User Costs versus Waiting Services and Depreciation in a Model of Production," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(6), pages 759-771, December.
- Zlatina Balabanova & Ruben van der Helm, 2015. "Enhancing euro area capital stock estimates," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226843001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .