Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Jordi Jaumandreu & Ana Martín Marcos, 1999.
"Input cost, capacity utilization and substitution in the short run,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 239-262.
- Martín Marcos, Ana & Jaumandreu, Jordi & Delgado, Miguel A., 1998. "Input cost, capacity utilization and substitution in the short run," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4676, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 19-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siew Hoon Lim & C.A. Knox Lovell, 2009. "Profit and productivity of US Class I railroads," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 423-442.
- Matthew Andersen & Julian Alston & Philip Pardey, 2012.
"Capital use intensity and productivity biases,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 59-71, February.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2007. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 7314, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2010. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 93143, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:33:y:1986:i:1-2:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.