The Measurement of Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Diewert, 2011.
"Measuring productivity in the public sector: some conceptual problems,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 177-191, October.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2010. "Measuring Productivity in the Public Sector: Some Conceptual Problems," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Erwin Diewert, 2009. "The aggregation of capital over vintages in a model of embodied technical progress," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry Roe, 1997.
"Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 293-310, August.
- Munisamy, Gopinath & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture," Bulletins 7454, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Hofmeister, Zlatina & der Helm, Ruben van, 2017. "Estimating non-financial assets by institutional sector for the euro area," Statistics Paper Series 23, European Central Bank.
- Tsigas, Marinos E. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1989. "Testing Dynamic Models Of The Farm Firm," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, July.
- B. Balk & H. Lorenz & J. Whalley & V. Valli & M. Kräkel, 1999. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 96-111, February.
- Niklaus Blattner & Martin Maurer & Markus Weber, 1987. "Voraussetzungen der schweizerischen Wettbewerbsfähigkeit: Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der empirischen Analyse," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(III), pages 391-414, September.
- Baghli, M. & Cahn, C. & Villetelle, J-P., 2006. "Estimating Potential Output with a Production Function for France, Germany and Italy," Working papers 146, Banque de France.
- Munisamy, Gopinath & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Supply and Factor Returns in U.S. Agriculture, 1949-91," Bulletins 7516, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1997. "Alternative strategies for aggregating prices in the CPI - commentary," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue may, pages 127-138.
- Hofman, André A., 1991. "The role of capital in Latin America: a comparative perspective of six countries for 1950-1989," Series Históricas 4, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Nakamura, Alice O. & Nakamura, Leonard I., 2009. "The housing bubble and a new approach to accounting for housing in a CPI," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 156-171, September.
- Xilin Li, 2012. "Technology, factor endowments, and China's agricultural foreign trade: a neoclassical approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Wilkowske, Gary H., 1984. "Productivity Growth In The Florida Fresh Winter Vegetable Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 1-7, December.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Roe, Terry L., 1999. "Modeling inter-sectoral growth linkages: An application to U.S. agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 131-144, October.
- Zlatina Balabanova & Ruben van der Helm, 2015. "Enhancing euro area capital stock estimates," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Dan Usher, 1980. "Introduction to "The Measurement of Capital"," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 1-22, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allan Young & John C. Musgrave, 1980. "Estimation of Capital Stock in the United States," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 23-82, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles R. Hulten & Frank Wykoff, 1980. "Economic Depreciation and the Taxation of Structures in United States Manufacturing Industries: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 83-120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert M. Coen, 1980. "Alternative Measures of Capital and Its Rate of Return in United States Manufacturing," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 121-152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley L. Engerman & Sherwin Rosen, 1980. "New Books on the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 153-174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Eisner, 1980. "Capital Gains and Income: Real Changes in the Value of Capital in the United States, 1946-77," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 175-346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J. Soladay, 1980. "Measurement of Income and Product in the Oil and Gas Mining Industries," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 347-376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murray Brown, 1980. "The Measurement of Capital Aggregates: A Postreswitching Problem," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 377-432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberbk:ushe80-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.