Investment Behavior, the Measurement of Depreciation, and Tax Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothschild, Michael, 1973. "Models of Market Organization with Imperfect Information: A Survey," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1283-1308, Nov.-Dec..
- Martin Shubik, 1974. "A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions. Part XVI. Mathematical Models for a Theory of Money and Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 377, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1995. "A Comparison Of Three Nonparametric Measures Of Productivity Growth In European And United States Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 309-326.
- Charles R. Hulten & Frank Wykoff, 1980. "Economic Depreciation and the Taxation of Structures in United States Manufacturing Industries: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 83-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M., 2004. "A Comparison Of Capital Measures In U.S. Agriculture," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20153, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sterman, John & Richardson, George P., 1983. "An experiment to evaluate methods for estimating fossil fuel resources," Working papers 1435-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erumban, Abdul Azeez, 2006. "Lifetimes of Machinery and Equipment. Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-87, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Vanzetti, David & Quiggin, John C., 1985.
"A Comparative Analysis Of Agricultural Tractor Investment Models,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(02), August.
- David Vanzetti & John C. Quiggin, 1985. "A Comparative Analysis Of Agricultural Tractor Investment Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(2), pages 122-141, August.
- Robert Eisner, 1980. "Capital Gains and Income: Real Changes in the Value of Capital in the United States, 1946-77," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 175-346 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 19-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Jean-Pierre Butault, 1997.
"La mesure de la productivité par des fonctions de distance,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 127(1), pages 33-46.
- J.C. Bureau & A. Barkaoui & J.P. Butault, 1997. "La mesure de la productivité par des fonctions de distance," Post-Print hal-01072592, HAL.
- Penson, John B., Jr., 1977. "Response - External Finance: A Necessary Component In Growth Projections For Southern Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Lewis, Philip E.T. & Hall, Nigel H. & Savage, C.R. & Kingston, A.G., 1988. "Taxation, Cost Of Capital And Investment In Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(01), April.
- Terregrossa, Ralph A., 1997. "Capital depreciation and investment demand," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 79-95.
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:50:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10644-017-9209-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Schündeln, 2013. "Appreciating depreciation: physical capital depreciation in a developing country," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1277-1290, June.
- Sterman, John., 1986. "Testing behavioral simulation models by direct experiment," Working papers 1752-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sterman, John, 1987. "Misperceptions of feedback in dynamic decisionmaking," Working papers 1899-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lynn Elaine Browne & Rebecca Hellerstein, 1997. "Are we investing too little?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-50.
- Sterman, John., 1983. "A simple model of the economic long wave," Working papers 1422-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hrubovcak, James, 1986. "Measuring Implicit Rental Rates for Farm Capital," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Sterman, John & Richardson, George P. & Davidsen, Pål I., 1987. "Modeling the estimation of petroleum resources in the United States," Working papers 1900-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2008. "On the optimal timing of capital taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 692-709, May.
- Nicholas Apergis & Spyros Zikos, 2003. "The Law of Verdoorn: Evidence from Greek Disaggregated Manufacturing Time Series Data," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 87-104.
- V. Eldon Ball & Sean Cahill & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Richard Nehring & Yu Sheng, 2016. "Comparisons of Capital Input in OECD Agriculture, 1973-2011," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 25-48, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:1:p:59-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.