Investment Behavior, the Measurement of Depreciation, and Tax Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Charles R. Hulten & Frank Wykoff, 1980. "Economic Depreciation and the Taxation of Structures in United States Manufacturing Industries: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 83-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M., 2004. "A Comparison Of Capital Measures In U.S. Agriculture," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20153, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sterman, John & Richardson, George P., 1983. "An experiment to evaluate methods for estimating fossil fuel resources," Working papers 1435-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Erumban, Abdul Azeez, 2006. "Lifetimes of Machinery and Equipment. Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-87, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Vanzetti, David & Quiggin, John C., 1985.
"A Comparative Analysis Of Agricultural Tractor Investment Models,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(02), August.
- David Vanzetti & John C. Quiggin, 1985. "A Comparative Analysis Of Agricultural Tractor Investment Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(2), pages 122-141, 08.
- Robert Eisner, 1980. "Capital Gains and Income: Real Changes in the Value of Capital in the United States, 1946-77," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 175-346 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 19-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Jean-Pierre Butault, 1997. "La mesure de la productivité par des fonctions de distance," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 127(1), pages 33-46.
- J.C. Bureau & A. Barkaoui & J.P. Butault, 1997. "La mesure de la productivité par des fonctions de distance," Post-Print hal-01072592, HAL.
- Penson, John B., Jr., 1977. "Response - External Finance: A Necessary Component In Growth Projections For Southern Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Lewis, Philip E.T. & Hall, Nigel H. & Savage, C.R. & Kingston, A.G., 1988. "Taxation, Cost Of Capital And Investment In Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(01), April.
- Terregrossa, Ralph A., 1997. "Capital depreciation and investment demand," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 79-95.
- Matthias Schündeln, 2013. "Appreciating depreciation: physical capital depreciation in a developing country," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1277-1290, June.
- Sterman, John., 1986. "Testing behavioral simulation models by direct experiment," Working papers 1752-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sterman, John, 1987. "Misperceptions of feedback in dynamic decisionmaking," Working papers 1899-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lynn Elaine Browne & Rebecca Hellerstein, 1997. "Are we investing too little?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-50.
- Sterman, John., 1983. "A simple model of the economic long wave," Working papers 1422-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hrubovcak, James, 1986. "Measuring Implicit Rental Rates for Farm Capital," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Sterman, John & Richardson, George P. & Davidsen, Pål I., 1987. "Modeling the estimation of petroleum resources in the United States," Working papers 1900-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2008. "On the optimal timing of capital taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 692-709, May.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "On the Optimal Timing of Capital Taxes," IEW - Working Papers 343, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Nicholas Apergis & Spyros Zikos, 2003. "The Law of Verdoorn: Evidence from Greek Disaggregated Manufacturing Time Series Data," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 87-104.
- V. Eldon Ball & Sean Cahill & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Richard Nehring & Yu Sheng, 2016. "Comparisons of Capital Input in OECD Agriculture, 1973-2011," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 25-48, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:1:p:59-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed