The Estimation of a Production Technology: A Survey of Econometric Analyses of Steam-Electric Generation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junius, Karsten, 1997. "Economies of scale: A survey of the empirical literature," Kiel Working Papers 813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 2001. "Adoption of energy efficient technologies and carbon abatement: the electricity generating sector in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 637-658, November.
- Michael Maloney, 2001. "Economies and Diseconomies: Estimating Electricity Cost Functions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(2), pages 165-180, September.
- Lam, Pun-Lee & Shiu, Alice, 2001. "A data envelopment analysis of the efficiency of China's thermal power generation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 75-83, June.
- Donald Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2009.
"A Frontier Approach to Testing the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 347-363.
- Donald F. Vitaliano & Gregory Stella, 2006. "A Frontier Approach to Testing the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0613, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ralph Sonenshine, 2016. "Effect of Utility Deregulation and Mergers on Consumer Welfare," Working Papers 2016-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 1999. "Freer markets and the abatement of carbon emissions: the electricity-generating sector in India," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 125-152, May.
- Stefan Seifert, 2016. "Semi-Parametric Measures of Scale Characteristics of German Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Generation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1571, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:54:y:1978:i:2:p:156-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .