Freer markets and the abatement of carbon emissions: the electricity-generating sector in India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 1997. "Incentives, precision technology and environmental protection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-43, October.
- Mongia, Nandita & Bhatia, Ramesh & Sathaye, Jayant & Mongia, Puran, 1991. "Cost of reducing CO2 emissions from India : Imperatives for international transfer of resources and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 978-986, December.
- Mongia, Nandita & Sathaye, Jayant & Mongia, Puran, 1994. "Energy use and carbon implications in India Focus on industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 894-906, November.
- Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 1999. "Barriers to Energy-Efficiency in Electricity Generation in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-41.
- John Beghin & David Roland-Holts & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1995.
"Trade Liberalization and the Environment in the Pacific Basin: Coordinated Approaches to Mexican Trade and Environment Policy,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 778-785.
- Beghin, John C. & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 1995. "Trade Liberalization and the Environment in the Pacific Basin: Coordinated Approaches to Mexican Trade and Environment Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1588, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and the Environment in the Pacific Basin: Coordinated Approaches to Mexican Trade and Environment Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12742, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, R.S. & Lahiri, Supriya & Meeraus, Alexander, 1992. "Growth and welfare losses from carbon emissions restrictions : a general equilibrium analysis for Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 963, The World Bank.
- Thomas G. Cowing & V. Kerry Smith, 1978. "The Estimation of a Production Technology: A Survey of Econometric Analyses of Steam-Electric Generation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 156-186.
- Hochman, Eithan & Zilberman, David, 1978. "Examination of Environmental Policies Using Production and Pollution Microparameter Distributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 739-760, July.
- Robert Ayres & Jörg Walter, 1991. "The greenhouse effect: Damages, costs and abatement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Copeland Brian R., 1994. "International Trade and the Environment: Policy Reform in a Polluted Small Open Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 44-65, January.
- Goulder Lawrence H., 1995. "Effects of Carbon Taxes in an Economy with Prior Tax Distortions: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 271-297, November.
- Fuss, Melvyn, 1978. "Factor Substitution in Electricity Generation: A Test of the Putty-Clay Hypothesis," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 2, chapter 7 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Robert H. Williams, 1990. "Low-Cost Strategies for Coping with CO2 Emission Limits (A Critique of "CO2 Emission Limits: an Economic Cost Analysis for the USA" by Alan Manne and Richard Richels)," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 35-60. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:21:y:1999:i:2:p:125-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.