Incentives, precision technology and environmental protection
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Chernick & A. Reschovsky, . "Is the gasoline tax regressive?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 980-92, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Thomas Sterner, 1990. "Energy Efficiency and Capital Embodied Technical Change: The Case of Mexican Cement Manufacturing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 155-167.
- Dewees, Donald N, 1983. "Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Robert Ayres & Jörg Walter, 1991. "The greenhouse effect: Damages, costs and abatement," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Blackmer, A. M., 1992. "Value of Reducing Temporal Input Nonuniformities (The)," Staff General Research Papers 10587, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Downing, Paul B. & White, Lawrence J., 1986. "Innovation in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 18-29, March.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Hammond, Peter & Maskin, Eric, 1980. "On Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 857-60, October.
- Mongia, Nandita & Sathaye, Jayant & Mongia, Puran, 1994. "Energy use and carbon implications in India Focus on industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 894-906, November.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521453455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
- Ariel Dinar & Mark Campbell & David Zilberman, 1992. "Adoption of improved irrigation and drainage reduction technologies under limiting environmental conditions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 373-398, July.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Beghin, John C. & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005.
"Trade Liberalization and the Environment in the Pacific Basin: Coordinated Approaches to Mexican Trade and Environment Policy,"
Staff General Research Papers
12742, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 1995. "Trade Liberalization and the Environment in the Pacific Basin: Coordinated Approaches to Mexican Trade and Environment Policy," Staff General Research Papers 1588, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1991. "Environmental policy under imperfect information: Incentives and moral hazard," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Taylor, Timothy G., 1990. "Competitive Pressure And Productivity Growth: The Case Of The Florida Vegetable Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1988. "Agriculture As The Problem: New Agendas And New Opportunities," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Blackmer, Alfred M., 1992. "The Value Of Reducing Temporal Input Nonuniformities," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521322249 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521311120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Kohn, 1988. "Efficient Scale of the Pollution-Abating Firm," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(1), pages 53-61.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:23:y:1997:i:1:p:25-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.