Agriculture As The Problem: New Agendas And New Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babb, E. M. & Long, B. F., 1987. "The Role of Alternative Agricultural Enterprises in a Changing Agricultural Economy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 7-16, July.
- Schuh, G. Edward, 1986. "Revitalizing Land Grant Universities: It's Time To Regain Relevance," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 1(2).
- Babb, Emerson M. & Long, Burl F., 1987. "The Role Of Alternative Agricultural Enterprises In A Changing Agricultural Economy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petersen, L., 1994. "Bodenschutz und Property Rights im Agrarsektor der USA: Die Mechanik von â€žCompliance-Policiesâ€œ," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 30.
- Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1990. "A Discussion Of Water Quality And Food Safety Issues," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 1997. "Incentives, precision technology and environmental protection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-43, October.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1991. "Adapting Agriculture And Rural Virginia To Environmental Restraints," Policy Papers 14814, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- Lambert, David K., 1990. "Risk Considerations In The Reduction Of Nitrogen Fertilizer Use In Agricultural Production," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Cook, Michael L., 1992. "Agribusiness In A Global Economy: Challenges For An Evolving Profession," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1992. "Changing Demands on Agriculture in Today's Society and the Role of the Land Grant University," Staff Papers 232548, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.