Integrative research and sustainable agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Allen, P. M. & McGlade, J. M., 1987. "Modelling complex human systems: A fisheries example," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-167, June.
- I. M. Sturgess, 1992. "Self-Sufficiency And Food Security In The Uk And Ec Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 311-326.
- Conway, Gordon R., 1987. "The properties of agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 95-117.
- Stomph, T. J. & Fresco, L. O. & van Keulen, H., 1994. "Land use system evaluation: Concepts and methodology," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 243-255.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alluvione, Francesco & Moretti, Barbara & Sacco, Dario & Grignani, Carlo, 2011. "EUE (energy use efficiency) of cropping systems for a sustainable agriculture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4468-4481.
- Rigby, D. & Caceres, D., 2001. "Organic farming and the sustainability of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 21-40, April.
- Mohamed Gafsi & Geneviève Nguyen & Bruno Legagneux & Patrice Robin, 2006. "Sustainability and multifunctionality in French farms: Analysis of the implementation of Territorial Farming Contracts," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(4), pages 463-475, December.
- Georges Comair & Daene McKinney & David Maidment & Gonzalo Espinoza & Harish Sangiredy & Abbas Fayad & Fernando Salas, 2014. "Hydrology of the Jordan River Basin: A GIS-Based System to Better Guide Water Resources Management and Decision Making," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(4), pages 933-946, March.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas, 2005. "Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable farming practices - a Bavarian case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 190-206, November.
- Feola, Giuseppe & Binder, Claudia R., 2010. "Towards an improved understanding of farmers' behaviour: The integrative agent-centred (IAC) framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2323-2333, October.
- Gafsi, Mohamed & Legagneux, Bruno & Nguyen, Genevieve & Robin, Patrice, 2006. "Towards sustainable farming systems: Effectiveness and deficiency of the French procedure of sustainable agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 226-242, October.
- Bruyn, Lisa Alexandra Lobry de, 1997. "The status of soil macrofauna as indicators of soil health to monitor the sustainability of Australian agricultural soils," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 167-178, November.
- F. Zahm & A. Alonso Ugaglia & H. Boureau & B. Del’homme & J.M. Barbier & P. Gasselin & M Gafsi & L. Guichard & C. Loyce & V. Manneville & A. Menet & B. Redlingshofer, 2015. "Agriculture et exploitation agricole durables : état de l’art et proposition de définitions revisitées à l’aune des valeurs, des propriétés et des frontières de la durabilité en agriculture," Post-Print hal-01585176, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:50:y:1996:i:1:p:81-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.