The Role Of Alternative Agricultural Enterprises In A Changing Agricultural Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Henry & Mark Drabenstott & Lynn Gibson, 1986. "A changing rural America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 23-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1988. "Agriculture As The Problem: New Agendas And New Opportunities," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Damianos, Dimitrios & Skuras, Dimitrios, 1996.
"Unconventional adjustment strategies for rural households in the less developed areas in Greece,"
Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 61-72, September.
- Damianos, Dimitrios & Skuras, Dimitrios, 1996. "Unconventional adjustment strategies for rural households in the less developed areas in Greece," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(1), September.
- McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E., 2000. "Assessing The Market Outlook For Rabbit Meat In Louisiana And Texas," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.