A changing rural America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry, Mark S., 1986. "Agriculture'S Stake In Rural Economic Development," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(2), October.
- Babb, Emerson M. & Long, Burl F., 1987. "The Role Of Alternative Agricultural Enterprises In A Changing Agricultural Economy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Christopher D. Clark & Michael D. Wilcox & William M. Park, 2009. "Public Education Financing Trends and the Gray Peril Hypothesis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 619-648.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Samal, Ananya, 2006.
"The Effect of Human and Financial Capital on the Entrepreneurial Process: An Urban-Rural Comparison of Entrepreneurs in Indiana,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21155, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maria I. Marshall & Ananya Samal, 2006. "The Effect Of Human And Financial Capital On The Entrepreneurial Process: An Urban-Rural Comparison Of Entrepreneurs In Indiana," Working Papers 06-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Wilkinson, Kenneth P., 0. "Socioeconomic Trends Changing Rural America," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Kenneth M. Johnson, 1996. "Recent nonmetropolitan demographic trends in the Midwest," Assessing the Midwest Economy RE-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture ; Economic conditions - United States ; Rural areas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:1986:i:jul:p:23-41:n:v.71no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.