Recent nonmetropolitan demographic trends in the Midwest
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Henry & Mark Drabenstott & Lynn Gibson, 1986. "A changing rural America," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 23-41.
- Kenneth Johnson & Ross Purdy, 1980. "Recent nonmetropolitan population change in fifty-year perspective," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(1), pages 57-70, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:re-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.