The Rural Town As A Producing Unit: An Empirical Analysis And Implications For Rural Development Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 08 (1976)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/jaae/jaae.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Russell L. Gum & William E. Martin, 1977. "Structure of Demand for Outdoor Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(1), pages 43-55.
- Zvi Griliches, 1963. "Estimates of the Aggregate Agricultural Production Function from Cross-Sectional Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 419-428.
- L. R. Gabler, 1971. "Population Size as a Determinant of City Expenditures and Employment: Some Further Evidence," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(2), pages 130-138.
- Aaron, Henry & McGuire, Martin, 1970. "Public Goods and Income Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 907-20, November.
- Zvi Griliches, 1963. "The Sources of Measured Productivity Growth: United States Agriculture, 1940-60," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 331.
- Zvi Griliches, 1967. "Production Functions in Manufacturing: Some Preliminary Results," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 275-340 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.V. Henderson, 1972.
"Optimum City Size: The External Diseconomy Question,"
91, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, J V, 1974. "Optimum City Size: The External Diseconomy Question," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 373-88, Part I, M.
- McGuire, Martin C & Aaron, Henry J, 1969. "Efficiency and Equity in the Optimal Supply of a Public Good," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 31-39, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.