Production Functions in Manufacturing: Some Preliminary Results
In: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. E. Ferguson, 1965. "Time-Series Production Functions and Technological Progress in American Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 135-135.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2015.
"Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 91-105.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Hans Christian Kongsted & Thomas Ronde, 2013. " Does the Mobility of R & D Labor Increase Innovation?," Working Papers 336, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2014. "Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-115, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Reuben Gronau, 2010.
"Zvi Griliches' Contribution to the Theory of Human Capital,"
NBER Chapters,in: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches, pages 275-297
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuben Gronau, 2003. "Zvi Griliches' Contribution to the Theory of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 10081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1997. "Capital-Energy Substitution Revisted: New Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 97-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leo Sveikauskas & Peter Townroe & Eric Hansen, 1985. "Intraregional productivity differences in São Paulo state manufacturing plants," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(4), pages 722-740, December.
- Rafael Camargo de Pauli & Luciano Nakabashi & Armando Vaz Sampaio, 2010. "As fontes da determinação da escolaridade dos trabalhadores da indústria de transformação brasileira," Working Papers 0098, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Ayer, Harry W. & Weidman, Joe, 1976. "The Rural Town As A Producing Unit: An Empirical Analysis And Implications For Rural Development Policy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1984.
"Antidiscrimination or Reverse Discrimination: The Impact of Changing Demographics, Title VII, and Affirmative Action on Productivity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(2), pages 145-174.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1983. "Anti-Discrimination or Reverse Discrimination: The Impact of Changing Demographics, Title VII and Affirmative Action on Productivity," NBER Working Papers 1240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isoard, Stephane & Soria, Antonio, 2001. "Technical change dynamics: evidence from the emerging renewable energy technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 619-636, November.
- Philip Watson & Stephen Davies, 2011. "Modeling the effects of population growth on water resources: a CGE analysis of the South Platte River Basin in Colorado," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 331-348, April.
- P. Capros & Denise Van Regemorter & Leonidas Paroussos & P. Karkatsoulis & C. Fragkiadakis & S. Tsani & I. Charalampidis & Tamas Revesz, 2013. "GEM-E3 Model Documentation," JRC Working Papers JRC83177, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pakes, Ariel & Olley, Steven, 1995.
"A limit theorem for a smooth class of semiparametric estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 295-332, January.
- Ariel Pakes & Steven Olley, 1994. "A Limit Theorem for a Smooth Class of Semiparametric Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1066, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1978. "Fonctions de production dans l’économie du Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 54(2), pages 176-206, avril-jui.
- Fuss, Melvyn & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Editors' introduction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes, 2009. "Testing for the presence of some features of increasing returns to adoption factors in energy system dynamics: An analysis via the learning curve approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1195-1212, February.
- Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes, 2008. "Technological learning in energy-environment-economy modelling: A survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 138-162, January.
- Abdullah, Maisom, 1989. "Capital-labor substitutability in Malaysian manufacturing: alternative estimates and policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009905, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Miyakoshi, Tatsuyoshi, 2013. "What are the drivers of TFP in the Aging Economy? Aging labor and ICT capital," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 201-211.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2009. "What decreases the TFP ? The aging labor and ICT imbalance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.