Efficiency and Equity in the Optimal Supply of a Public Good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1980. "The dynamics and estimation of short-run money demand," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 26-35.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1985. "Money demand dynamics: some new evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 14-23.
- Fair, Ray C, 1970. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Lagged Endogenous Variables and First Order Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 507-516, May.
- Spencer, David E, 1985. "Money Demand and the Price Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 490-496, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Ray C. Fair, 1987.
"Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
832, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Fair, Ray C., 1987. "Inference in Econometric Models with Structural Change," Working Papers 636, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100 Elsevier.
- R. W. Hafer, 1985. "Monetary stabilization policy: evidence from money demand forecasts," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 21-26.
- Hwang, Hae-shin, 1985. "Test of the Adjustment Process and Linear Homogeneity in a Stock Adjustment Model of Money Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 689-692, November.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1973. "The Demand for Money Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 577-646.
- Milbourne, Ross, 1983. "Price Expectations and the Demand for Money: Resolution of a Paradox," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 633-638, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp, P., 1985. "Equity and efficiency in environmental policy analyses : separability versus inseparability," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Johnstone, Nick, 1997. "Economic Inequality and the Urban Environment: The Case of Water and Sanitation," Discussion Papers 24141, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Eskeland, Gunnar*Chingying Kong, 1998. "Protecting the environment and the poor - a public goods framework applied to Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1961, The World Bank.
- Ayer, Harry W. & Weidman, Joe, 1976. "The Rural Town As A Producing Unit: An Empirical Analysis And Implications For Rural Development Policy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2017.
"Manajemen pengeluaran publik di Indonesia: Tinjauan ekonomi Islam pada APBN 2017
[Public expenditure management in Indonesia: Islamic economic review on state budget 2017]," MPRA Paper 77423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2017.
- Z. Spindler, 1982. "The overstated economy: Implications of positive public economics for national accounting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 181-196, January.
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2014.
"Distribution, sustainability and environmental policy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 11, pages 175-187
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2007. "Distribution, Sustainability and Environmental Policy," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hoyt, Paul G. & Ayer, Harry W., 1977. "The Distribution Of Tax Burdens And Government Expenditure Benefits In Metro And Nonmetro Arizona," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 1(01), June.
- José Ignacio Gobernado Rebaque, 2003. "Un análisis de incidencia fiscal municipal: Efectos redistributivos de los presupuestos de los ayuntamientos de Castilla y León," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 85-111, September.
- Håkansson, Cecilia & Östberg, Katarina & Bostedt, Göran, 2012. "Estimating Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy in Swedish Coastal Environments – A Walk along different Socio-economic Dimensions," CERE Working Papers 2012:18, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:51:y:1969:i:1:p:31-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.