Distribution, sustainability and environmental policy
In: Handbook of Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2007. "Distribution, Sustainability and Environmental Policy," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- James K. Boyce, 2002. "The Political Economy of the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2080, June.
- Dewees, Donald N, 1983. "Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Heal, G., 1998. "Valuing the Future: Economic Theory and Sustainability," Papers 98-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- A. Markandya, 1998. "Poverty, Income Distribution and Policy Making," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 459-472, April.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247882.
- Helen Scarborough & Jeff Bennett, 2012. "Cost–Benefit Analysis and Distributional Preferences," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14376, June.
- Evan J. Ringquist, 2005. "Assessing evidence of environmental inequities: A meta-analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 223-247.
- Don Fullerton, 2010.
"Six Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Don Fullerton, 2011. "Six Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy," NBER Working Papers 16703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1996. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Democracy: What the Data Say," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-187, June.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1999. "A Distributional Analysis of Green Tax Reforms," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 4), pages 655-82, December.
- Richard E. Just & Darell L. Hueth & Andrew Schmitz (ed.), 2008. "Applied Welfare Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12892, June.
- Donald J. Brown & Geoffrey Heal, 1979. "Equity, Efficiency and Increasing Returns," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 571-585.
- Brett Baden & Douglas Noonan & Rama Mohana Turaga, 2007. "Scales of justice: Is there a geographic bias in environmental equity analysis?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 163-185.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1999. "A Distributional Analysis of Green Tax Reforms," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 52(4), pages 655-682, December.
- McGuire, Martin C & Aaron, Henry J, 1969. "Efficiency and Equity in the Optimal Supply of a Public Good," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 31-39, February.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
- Bengt Kristrom & Pere Riera, 1996. "Is the income elasticity of environmental improvements less than one?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(1), pages 45-55, January.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1972. "Distributional Equity and the Optimal Structure of Public Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 32-36, March.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Kerry Smith, V., 2013. "Valuing nature in a general equilibrium," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 72-89.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15312_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .