Assessing evidence of environmental inequities: A meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T.D. Stanley & Stephen B. Jarrell, 1998. "Gender Wage Discrimination Bias? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(4), pages 947-973.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2008. "Evidence of Environmental Justice: A Critical Perspective on the Practice of EJ Research and Lessons for Policy Design," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1153-1174.
- Dorothy M. Daley, 2007. "Citizen groups and scientific decisionmaking: Does public participation influence environmental outcomes?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 349-368.
- Yushim Kim & Heather Campbell & Adam Eckerd, 2014. "Residential Choice Constraints and Environmental Justice," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(1), pages 40-56, March.
- Heather E. Campbell & Laura R. Peck & Michael K. Tschudi, 2010. "Justice for All? A Cross-Time Analysis of Toxics Release Inventory Facility Location," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Parry, Ian & Walls, Margaret & Sigman, Hilary & Williams III, Roberton, 2005.
"The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies,"
dp-05-24, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," NBER Working Papers 11438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Parry & Hilary Sigman & Margaret Walls & Roberton Williams, 2005. "The Incidence of Pollution Control Policies," Departmental Working Papers 200504, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Yushim Kim & Stefan Verweij, 2016. "Two effective causal paths that explain the adoption of US state environmental justice policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(4), pages 505-523, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2836-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2014.
"Distribution, sustainability and environmental policy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 11, pages 175-187
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2007. "Distribution, Sustainability and Environmental Policy," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baryshnikova, Nadezhda V., 2010.
"Pollution abatement and environmental equity: A dynamic study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 183-190, September.
- Nadezhda V. Baryshnikova, 2010. "Pollution Abatement and Environmental Equity: A Dynamic Study," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Adam Eckerd & Andrew Keeler, 2012. "Going green together? Brownfield remediation and environmental justice," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(4), pages 293-314, December.
- Troy D. Abel & Jonah White & Stacy Clauson, 2015. "Risky Business: Sustainability and Industrial Land Use across Seattle’s Gentrifying Riskscape," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-36, November.
- Vajjhala, Shalini & Van Epps, Amanda & Szambelan, Sarah, 2008. "Integrating EJ into Federal Policies and Programs: Examining the Role of Regulatory Impact Analyses and Environmental Impact Statements," Discussion Papers dp-08-45, Resources For the Future.
- James Boyce & Manuel Pastor, 2012. "Cooling the Planet, Clearing the Air: Climate Policy, Carbon Pricing, and Co-Benefits," Published Studies cooling_the_planet_sept20, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Boyce & Manuel Pastor, 2013. "Clearing the air: incorporating air quality and environmental justice into climate policy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 120(4), pages 801-814, October.
- Cory, Dennis C. & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2009. "Environmental justice and enforcement of the safe drinking water act: The Arizona arsenic experience," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1825-1837, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:24:y:2005:i:2:p:223-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .