Meta-Analysis of Empirical Estimates of Loss-Aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander, L. Brown & Taisuke Imai & Ferdinand M. Vieider & Colin Camerer, 2021. "Meta-Analysis of Empirical Estimates of Loss-Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 8848, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jindrich Matousek & Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2022.
"Individual discount rates: a meta-analysis of experimental evidence,"
Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 25(1), pages 318-358, February.
- Jindrich Matousek, 2018. "Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of the Experimental Evidence," Working Papers IES 2018/40, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2018.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Matousek, Jindrich, 2021. "Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 15688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matousek, Jindrich & Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana, 2019. "Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of Experimental Evidence," EconStor Preprints 194617, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Meisner, Vincent & von Wangenheim, Jonas, 2019.
"School Choice and Loss Aversion,"
Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series
208, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Vincent Meisner & Jonas von Wangenheim, 2021. "School Choice and Loss Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 9479, CESifo.
- Vincent Meisner & Jonas von Wangenheim, 2021. "School Choice and Loss Aversion," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2021_312, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:metaar:hnefr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/metaarxiv .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: OSF (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://osf.io/preprints/metaarxiv .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.