Using home buyers’ revealed preferences to define the urban–rural fringe
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- David Brasington & Don Haurin, .
"Educational Outcomes and House Values: A Test of the Value-Added Approach,"
Departmental Working Papers
2005-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- David Brasington & Donald R. Haurin, 2006. "Educational Outcomes and House Values: A Test of the value added Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 245-268.
- David Brasington & D. Haurin, . "Educational Outcomes and House Values: A Test of the Value-Added Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2003-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- David M. Brasington, 2007. "Private Schools and the Willingness to Pay for Public Schooling," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 152-174, February.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2008. "A mixed index approach to identifying hedonic price models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 271-284, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.