Female Work Participation and Gender Differential in Earning in West Bengal, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Appleton, Simon & Hoddinott, John & Krishnan, Pramila, 1999. "The Gender Wage Gap in Three African Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 289-312, January.
- Paternostro, Stefano & Sahn, David E., 1999. "Wage determination and gender discrimination in a transition economy : the case of Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2113, The World Bank.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Abhishek Chakravarty & Dilip Mookherjee & Francisco J. Pino, "undated".
"Property Rights and Gender Bias: Evidence from Land Reform in West Bengal,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-281, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Pino & Dilip Mookherjee & Abhishek Chakravarty & Sonia Bhalotra, 2016. "Property Rights and Gender Bias: Evidence from Land Reform in West Bengal," Working Papers id:10888, eSocialSciences.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Abhishek Chakravarty & Dilip Mookherjee & Francisco J. Pino, 2016. "Property Rights and Gender Bias: Evidence from Land Reform in West Bengal," Working Papers wp422, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Chakravarty, Abhishek & Mookherjee, Dilip & Pino, Francisco J., 2016. "Property Rights and Gender Bias: Evidence from Land Reform in West Bengal," IZA Discussion Papers 9930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jqe:jqenew:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:98-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (D. M. Nachane) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tiesoea.html .