Contact information of Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmoi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofrbmus.html .
- 15 Which Ladder to Climb? Wages of Workers by Job, Plant, and Education
by Bayer, Christian & Kuhn, Moritz
- 14 Optimal Need-Based Financial Aid
by Colas, Mark & Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik
- 13 Adjusting to Robots: Worker-Level Evidence
by Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens & Woessner, Nicole
- 12 Location as an Asset
by Bilal, Adrien & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban
- 11 Rethinking Detroit
by Owens, Raymond E. & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G.
- 10 College Access and Attendance Patterns: A Long-Run View
by Hendricks, Lutz & Herrington, Christopher & Schoellman, Todd
- 9 Income and Wealth Inequality in America, 1949-2016
by Kuhn, Moritz & Schularick, Moritz & Steins, Ulrike I.
- 8 Medical Expenses and Saving in Retirement: The Case of U.S. and Sweden
by Nakajima, Makoto & Telyukova, Irina A.
- 7 Earnings Inequality and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from Brazil
by Engbom, Niklas & Moser, Christian
- 6 Dynamic Responses to Immigration
by Colas, Mark