Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 67 Fiscal Policy, Income Distribution, and Growth
by Jha, S.K.
- 66 Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan: Policy Issues and Operational Implications
by Khan, A.H. & Kim, Y.-H.
- 60 Social Consequences of the Financial Crisis in Asia
by Knowles, J.C. & Pernia, E.M., Racelis, M.
- 59 The Asian Crisis: an Alternative View
by Kumar, R. & Debroy, B.
- 58 Economic Analysis of Health Sector Projects -A Review of Issues Methods, and Approaches
by Adhikari, R. & Gertler, P. & Lagman, A.
- 21 Occupational Segregation and the Gender Earnings Gap
by Zveglich Jr., J.E. & van der Meulen Rodgers, Y.
- 20 The Millennium Round and the Asian Economies: an Introduction
by Das, D.K.
- 57 Challenges for Asia's Trade and Environment
by Brooks, D.H.
- 19 Surges and Volatility of Private Capital Flows to Asian Developing Countries: Implications for Multilateral Development Banks
by Rana, P.B.
- 18 Tax Reforms in Viet Nam: a Selective Analysis
by Mundle, S.
- 17 Adjustment and Distribution: The Indian Experience
by Mundle, S. & Tulasidhar, V.B.
- 16 A New Approach to Setting the Future Transport Agenda
by Allport, R. & Key, G. & Melhuish, C.
- 65 Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey
by Felipe, J.
- 15 The Rural-Urban Transition in Viet Nam: Some Selected Issues
by Mundle, S. & Van Arkadie, B.
- 55 The Emerging Global Trading Environment and Developing Asia
by Panagariya, A. & Quibria, M.G. & Rao, N.
- 14 Private Investment and Macroeconomic Environment in the South Pacific Island Countries : A Cross-Country Analysis
by Jayaraman, T-K
- 63 Incentives and Regulation for Pullution Abatement with an Application to Waste Water Treatment
by Mundle, S. & Shankar,m U. & Mehta, S.
- 13 Growth, Structural Change and Optimal Poverty Interventions
by Chatterjee, S.
- 12 Managing Development Through Institution Building
by Root, H.L.
- 11 Demographic and Socioeconomic Determinants of Contraceptive Use among Urban Women in the Malanesian Countries in the South Pacific : A Case Study of Port Vila Town in Vanuatu
by Jayaraman, T.K.
- 62 Rural Reforms, Structural Change and Agricultural Growth in the People's Republic of China
by Lin, B.Q.
- 54 Growth Triangles: Conceptual Issues and Operational Problems
by Tang, M. & Thant, M.
- 53 The Economic Benefits of Potable Water Supply Projects to Households in Developing Countries
by Whittington, D. & Swarna, V.
- 10 Some Aspects of Land Administration in Indonesia: Implications for BAnk Operations
by Behuria, S.
- 9 Interest Rate Deregulation: A Brief Survey of the Policy Issues and Asian Experience
by Glower, C.J.
- 8 Intermediate Services and Economic Development: The Malaysian Example
by Behuria, S. & Khullar, R.
- 7 Sustainable Development, Environment and Poverty Nexus
by Jalal, K.F.