Adjustment and Distribution: The Indian Experience
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jha,R., 2000.
"Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?,"
204, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Jha, Raghbendra, 2002. "Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?," Departmental Working Papers 2002-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2003.
"The Impact of Liberalisation and Globalisation on Income Inequality in Developing and Transitional Economies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
843, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea., 2003. "The impact of liberalization and globalization on income inequality in developing and transitional economies," ILO Working Papers 993650563402676, International Labour Organization.
- Vertica AGARWAL & Jean H.P. PAELINCK & Kenneth A. REINERT & Roger R. STOUGH, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Income Inequality in India: A Poisson Distributed-Lag Analysis," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(2), pages 187-192.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nachane, Dilip M., 2010. "Liberalization, globalization and the dynamics of democracy in India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38356, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2002. "Rural Poverty in India: Structure, determinants and suggestions for policy reform," ASARC Working Papers 2002-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsINDIA ; POVERTY ; INCOME REDISTRIBUTION ; GOVERNMENT POLICY;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:asdbed:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asdevph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.