Trade Liberalization and Income Inequality in India: A Poisson Distributed-Lag Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 2002.
"Is India's Economic Growth Leaving the Poor Behind?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 89-108, Summer.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2002. "Is India's economic growth leaving the poor behind?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2846, The World Bank.
- Frick, H, 1986. "A Note on a Dynamic Adjustment Equation for a Poisson Distributed Lag Model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 65-67.
- Kenneth Reinert, 1998. "Rural non-farm development: a trade-theoretic view," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 425-437.
- Prabhat Patnaik, 1997. "The context and consequences of economic liberalization in India," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 165-178.
- Mundle, S. & Tulasidhar, V.B., 1998. "Adjustment and Distribution: The Indian Experience," Papers 17, Asian Development Bank.
- Friedrich, Dieter, 1982. "A Dynamic Adjustment Equation for a Poisson Distributed Lag Model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3-4), pages 239-249.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 2002. "Why has economic growth been more pro-poor in some states of India than others?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 381-400, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:8:y:2008:i:2_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.