Social Consequences of the Financial Crisis in Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2003.
"El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, Poverty and Income Distribution in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1103-1124, July.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2000. "El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, poverty, and income distribution in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2466, The World Bank.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2015. "Asian Development Outlook 2015 Financing Asiaâ€™s Future Growth," Working Papers id:6666, eSocialSciences.
- Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin, 2016. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises: A Look on Human and Social Wellbeing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 88-106.
- M. Manacorda & F.C. Rosati, 2008. "Industrial structure and child labour. Evidence from Brazil," UCW Working Paper 44, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- AfDB AfDB, . "Gender, Poverty and Environmental Indicators on African Countries 2012," Gender, Poverty and Environmental Indicators on African Countries, African Development Bank, number 385.
- World Bank, 2003. "Out-of-School Children and Youth in the Philippines : Issues and Opportunities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14406, The World Bank.
- Kim, Yun-Hwan, 2001. "The Asian crisis, private sector saving, and policy implications," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 331-351.
- Nicola Jones & Hannah Marsden, 2010. "Assessing the Impacts of and Response to the 1997-98 Asian Financial Crisis through a Child Rights Lens," Working papers 1002, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Syed Saifuddin Hossain, 2009.
"Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on the Employment and Labour Market of Bangladesh A Preliminary Assessment,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22303, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Syed Saifuddin Hossain, 2009. "Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on the Employment and Labour Market of Bangladesh: A Preliminary Assessment," CPD Working Paper 80, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Tutnjevic, Tamara., 2002. "Gender and financial/economic downturns," ILO Working Papers 993565753402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:356575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yu. Sereda, 2015. "Role of social capital in the formation of attitudes to market economy in Ukraine," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 2, pages 72-89.
- Sam Wong, 2011. "From Economic Meltdown to Social Crunch â€“ Impact of the Global Economic Recession on Social Capital Building in Developing Countries and What We still Don't Know!," Working Papers id:4398, eSocialSciences.
- Guido Sandleris & Mark L. J. Wright, 2014.
"The Costs of Financial Crises: Resource Misallocation, Productivity, and Welfare in the 2001 Argentine Crisis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(1), pages 87-127, January.
- Guido Sandleris & Mark L. J. Wright, 2011. "The Costs of Financial Crises: Resource Misallocation, Productivity and Welfare in the 2001 Argentine Crisis," Business School Working Papers 2011-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Guido Sandleris & Mark L.J. Wright, 2011. "The Costs of Financial Crises: Resource Misallocation, Productivity and Welfare in the 2001 Argentine Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Wright & Guido Sandleris, 2011. "The Costs of Financial Crises: Resource Misallocation, Productivity and Welfare in the 2001 Argentine Crisis," 2011 Meeting Papers 900, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Roca & Hélène Ferrer, 2016. "Resilience to crisis through social protection: Can we build the case?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor, 2005. "Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1100-1109, August.
- Hopkins, Sandra, 2006. "Economic stability and health status: Evidence from East Asia before and after the 1990s economic crisis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 347-357, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY CRISIS ; ASIA ; SOCIAL WELFARE;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:asdbed:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asdevph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .