Surges and Volatility of Private Capital Flows to Asian Developing Countries: Implications for Multilateral Development Banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abalkina, Anna & Libman, Alexander & Yu, Xiofan, 2013. "Development Finance in the BRIC Countries," MPRA Paper 54375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yap, Josef T., 2000. "Managing Capital Flows to Developing Economies: Issues and Policies," Discussion Papers DP 2000-41, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsBANKS ; ASIA ; INTERNATIONAL FINANCE ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:asdbed:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asdevph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .