Justifying the Lindahl solution as an outcome of fair cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994.
"Who should abate carbon emissions? : An international viewpoint,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, April.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? An International Viewpoint," NBER Working Papers 4425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilodeau, Marc & Gravel, Nicolas, 2004.
"Voluntary provision of a public good and individual morality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 645-666, March.
- M. Bilodeau & N. Gravel, 1997. "Voluntary provision of a public good and individual morality," THEMA Working Papers 97-31, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bilodeau, M. & Gravel, N., 1997. "Voluntary Provision of a Public Good and Individual Morality," Papers 9731, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Hines Jr., James R., 2000. "What is benefit taxation?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 483-492, March.
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1984. "Voluntariness and efficiency in the provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 249-256, July.
- Musgrave, R.A., 1985. "A brief history of fiscal doctrine," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.),Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-59, Elsevier.
- Aaron, Henry & McGuire, Martin, 1970. "Public Goods and Income Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 907-920, November.
- Anne van den Nouweland & Myrna H. Wooders & S. Tijs, 2002.
"Axiomatization of ratio equilibria in public good economies,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(3), pages 627-636.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Wooders, M.H., 2001. "Axiomatization of Ratio Equilibria in Public Good Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 585, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H. & Wooders, M.H., 2002. "Axiomatizations of ratio equilibria in public good economies," Other publications TiSEM 2dd640c5-a714-4c22-b7dd-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Tijs, S. & Wooders, M. H., 2001. "Axiomatization of ratio equilibria in public good economies," Economic Research Papers 269356, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Leif, 1977. "The theory of public goods: Misplaced emphasis?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 147-152, February.
- Dirk Engelmann & Martin Strobel, 2004.
"Inequality Aversion, Efficiency, and Maximin Preferences in Simple Distribution Experiments,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 857-869, September.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Strobel, Martin, 2002. "Inequality Aversion, Efficiency, and Maximin Preferences in Simple Distribution Experiments," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kovenock, Daniel & Sadka, Efraim, 1981. "Progression under the benefit approach to the theory of taxation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 95-99.
- Brennan, Geoffrey, 1976. "The Distributional Implications of Public Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 391-399, March.
- Thum, Claudio & Weichenreider, Alfons J, 2000. " The Distributional Impact of Public Goods Provision: A Veil of Ignorance Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 737-746, December.
- Sato, Toshihiro, 1987. "Equity, fairness and lindahl equilibria," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 261-271, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heindl, Peter & Kanschik, Philipp, 2016.
"Ecological sufficiency, individual liberties, and distributive justice: Implications for policy making,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 42-50.
- Heindl, Peter & Kanschik, Philipp, 2016. "Ecological sufficiency, individual liberties, and distributive justice: Implications for policy making," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tymon Słoczyński, 2012. "Zastosowanie zasady równych ofiar do oceny sprawiedliwości taryfy podatku dochodowego od osób fizycznych (PIT) w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 10, pages 23-47.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2008.
"Equal sacrifice and fair burden-sharing in a public goods economy,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 415-429, August.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2007. "Equal Sacrifice and Fair Burden Sharing in a Public Goods Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1997, CESifo.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2016.
"Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondance via Simple Indirect Mechanisms,"
- Hassan Benchekroun & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2016. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondance via Simple Indirect Mechanisms," AMSE Working Papers 1637, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- L.F.M. Groot & J. Swart, 2015. "From Nash to Lindahl in Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 15-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Loek Groot & Julia Swart, 2018. "Climate change control: the Lindahl solution," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 757-782, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods; Lindahl equilibrium; Benefit principle; Fairness; Equity; C 78; D 63; H 41;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:133:y:2007:i:1:p:157-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.