Economic Theory and Global Warming
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvo, Emilio & Rubio, Santiago J., 2013.
"Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 289-339, April.
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Huifang Tian & Xiaojun Shi & John Whalley, 2012. "Cross Country Fairness Considerations and Country Implications of Alternative Approaches to a Global Emission Reduction Regime," NBER Working Papers 18443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cai, Yuezhou & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John, 2013.
"International trade and the negotiability of global climate change agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 421-427.
- Yuezhou Cai & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2009. "International Trade and the Negotiability of Global Climate Change Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521066594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .