Equity, fairness and lindahl equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kesternich, Martin & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2014.
"The impact of burden sharing rules on the voluntary provision of public goods,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 107-123.
- Kesternich, Martin & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2012. "The impact of burden sharing rules on the voluntary provision of public goods," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2007.
"Justifying the Lindahl solution as an outcome of fair cooperation,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 157-169, October.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "Justifying the Lindahl Solution as an Outcome of Fair Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1536, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2016.
"Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondance via Simple Indirect Mechanisms,"
AMSE Working Papers
1637, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2016. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondance via Simple Indirect Mechanisms," Working Papers halshs-01378460, HAL.
- Shinji Yamashige, 1995. "Fairness in Markets and Government Policies," Working Papers yamashig-95-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:33:y:1987:i:2:p:261-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.